For the homeowner, business owner, landlord, property manager Rapid Repair and Remodel is a licensed general contractor offering a wide range of affordable Handyman/Repair services.
Aging in place, a tenant improvement or a quick fix. Remember Rapid Repair and Remodel for the following services
- Dry rot repair; water damage.
Cabinet modifications; refer, dishwasher.
- Carpentry; framing, finish, trim, molding, casings, jambs, base boards.
- Doors; windows, door locks, door closers, storm/screen doors installed.
- Safety; grab bars, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed.
- Painting; interior/exterior.
- Plumbing; toilets, sinks, faucets, tubs, showers, repaired and replaced.
- Tile; floors, walls, glass, ceramic, porcelain tiled back splashes.
- Electrical; lighting, new circuit, GFCI outlets and receptacles tested, installed.
- Flooring; vinyl, linoleum, Congoleum, laminate, Shaw, Pergo, subfloors and underlayment.
- Tub/Showers; fiberglass, tile, cultured marble, granite, porcelain, ADA compliant, roll-in.
- Drywall; hang, tape, and texture.
Counter tops; laminate, quartz, granite installed.
- Outdoor; Shops, storage sheds, decks, railings, steps, porches, custom built.
...and much more - just ask us!
Handyman Photo Gallery
From our Customers
Brian responded quickly with an estimate to build a shed after I’d given dimensions in my first inquiry. We met – he tactfully gave me a more realistic idea of what would fit in the alloted space – and then within a week began and finished construction. The shed is great – exactly what I wanted and Brian is a real pleasure to work with. I’ve recommended him to friends and would definitely hire him again.
Very reliable local contractor. Quick to turn quotes around and provided a great finished product as I prepared my house for sale. Drywall repair, millwork/countertops installation and dry rot repair services recommended.
We have been so pleased and grateful to have been able to work with you Brian on our whole house remodel. We want to thank you for your kind indulgence and patience with us every step of the way. Repairing the water damage in the bathrooms and dining room, and all the other extra stuff you did for us, you still completed within budget and a month before projected finish date. You have made this whole process a joy and pleasure, Brian. Not many people can say that about a remodel. We look forward to working with you again.